Tips for buying a property in France
- Select the area where you want to buy carefully.
- Let us approach the estate agent(s) having interesting objects for sale. If we establish the first contact we can realise an interesting cost saving for you.
- Never sign a ‘bon de visite’, ‘offre d’achat, ‘ promesse de vente ‘,’ compromis de vente ‘ or other legal document without consulting us first.
- Leave the negotiations to us to achieve the most favourable deal.
- Important points of attention:
- mandatory diagnostics / technical reports
- architectural/constructional condition of the property (not mandatory)
- legal issues: servitudes, building permits, provisions zoning plan/PLU/POS, etc.
More tips for buying a property in France? Contact us.
Tips for selling your home in France
- Set up a sales plan with us by using our handy checklist.
- A buyer decides within the first 90 seconds! So make sure that your property, garden and swimming pool are in optima forma!
- Small amount, big impact! A freshly painted house, a clean facade, cushions, flowers and well-kept lawn or balcony can make the difference.
- Present your property in optimal form. Make sure that no non-relevant clutter will distract the viewer. You only have one chance of a good first impression!
- Arrange for a photographer or use a professional camera.
More tips for selling a property in France? Contact us.